- Kids: 10:30am - 11:15am Jiu-Jitsu
- Adult Fundamental Jiu-Jitsu: 11:15am - 12:15pm
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu Sparring: 12:15pm - 1:00pm (Approval Req.)
Hanford Location Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Welcome to Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno’s official website.
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu teaches self-defense as well as discipline and a
healthy lifestyle. The beauty of this art is the ability it gives a
smaller opponent with technique over a larger opponent that
may be stronger. Royce Gracie has proven this on several
occasions and is one reason why the Gracie name is so highly
regarded in the martial arts industry. Come join our family and
learn underneath the training of UFC Hall of Famer and legend
of his time, Royce Gracie.
- Black Belt, certified by Royce GracieTosh Cook is the Founder and co-owner of Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno. He...more info
- Brown Belt, certified by Royce GracieBrittany is the General Manager and co owner of Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu...more info
- Brown Belt, certified by Royce GracieDamien started Jiu-Jitsu in 2000. He is currently a 3 stripe purple belt...more info
- Blue belt, certified by Royce GracieIn 2007, Kirk Arnold began his Jiu-Jitsu training at Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu...more info
- Blue Belt, certified by Royce GracieAdam is a blue belt in Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu with 4 years....more info
- Blue Belt, certified by Royce GracieRex is a Royce Gracie certified blue belt with 3 years experience....more info
Regular Classes Cancelled on Event Days!
- Regular classes will be cancelled on March 29th to accommodate the Royce Gracie Seminar and on April 16th for Grapple for the Cure.