- Kids: 10:30am - 11:15am Jiu-Jitsu
- Adult Royce 360: 11:15am - 12:15pm
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu Sparring: 12:15pm - 1:00pm*
- *Jiu-Jitsu Sparring requires minimum 1 stripe to participate
- **Jiu-Jitsu Mastery requires minimum 2 stripes to participate
Hanford Location Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Kids Jiu-Jitsu: 6:15pm-7:00pm
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Welcome to Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno’s official website.
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu teaches self-defense as well as discipline and a
healthy lifestyle. The beauty of this art is the ability it gives a
smaller opponent with technique over a larger opponent that
may be stronger. Royce Gracie has proven this on several
occasions and is one reason why the Gracie name is so highly
regarded in the martial arts industry. Come join our family and
learn underneath the training of UFC Hall of Famer and legend
of his time, Royce Gracie.
- Black Belt, certified by Royce GracieTosh Cook is the Founder and co-owner of Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno. He...more info
- Black Belt, certified by Royce GracieBrittany is the General Manager and co owner of Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu...more info
- Blue Belt, certified by Royce GracieAdam is a blue belt in Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu with 4 years....more info
- Purple Belt, certified by Royce GracieRex is a Royce Gracie certified blue belt with 3 years experience....more info
- Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno will be closed from Friday, December 22nd through Monday, December 25th in observance of Christmas.
- Regular classes will be cancelled on Friday, December 29th through Monday, January 1st in observance of New Years. Please everyone come back on January 2nd ready to train.