- Kids: 10:30am - 11:15am Jiu-Jitsu
- Adult Fundamental Jiu-Jitsu: 11:15am - 12:15pm
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu Sparring: 12:15pm - 1:00pm (Approval Req.)
Hanford Location Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Kids Jiu-Jitsu: 6:15pm-7:00pm
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Welcome to Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno’s official website.
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu teaches self-defense as well as discipline and a
healthy lifestyle. The beauty of this art is the ability it gives a
smaller opponent with technique over a larger opponent that
may be stronger. Royce Gracie has proven this on several
occasions and is one reason why the Gracie name is so highly
regarded in the martial arts industry. Come join our family and
learn underneath the training of UFC Hall of Famer and legend
of his time, Royce Gracie.
- Black Belt, certified by Royce GracieTosh Cook is the Founder and co-owner of Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno. He...more info
- Brown Belt, certified by Royce GracieBrittany is the General Manager and co owner of Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu...more info
- Blue Belt, certified by Royce GracieAdam is a blue belt in Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu with 4 years....more info
- Blue Belt, certified by Royce GracieRex is a Royce Gracie certified blue belt with 3 years experience....more info
- Regular classes will be cancelled on Saturday, April 29th due to the street closures of the Clovis Rodeo Parade.
- Regular classes will be cancelled on Saturday, May 6th for Grapple for the Cure. Please everyone go out and support Grapple for the Cure and help us raise funds for the St. Jude Children's Hospital.